20130327

Corrente

mandinhos,
a Páscoa é uma comemoração de libertação, qdo da passagem da escravidão do povo hebreu para a liberdade ...................... é tb a paixão e a ressuscitação Dele ....................
aproveitamos a data p/ marcar uma corrente de oração p/ 15h.

Gregorian - I'll Find My Way Home
http://youtu.be/lXdorR3W0L0

You ask me where to begin / Am I so lost in my sin / You ask me where did I fall
I'll say I can't tell you when / But if my spirit is lost / How will I find what is near
Don't question I'm not alone / Somehow I'll find my way home

My sun shall rise in the east / So shall my heart be at peace / And if you're asking me when
I'll say it starts at the end / You know your will to be free / Is matched with love secretly
And talk will alter your prayer / Somehow you'll find you are there

Your friend is close by your side / And speaks in far ancient tongue / A season's wish will come true
All seasons begin with you / One world -- we all come from / One world -- we melt into one
Just hold my hand and we're there / Somehow we're going somewhere

You ask me where to begin / Am I so lost in my sin / You ask me where did I fall
I'll say I can't tell you when / But if my spirit is strong / I know it can't be long
No questions I'm not alone / Sometime I'll find my way home

Aloha! Namastê! Sawabona!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Os comentários são moderados para evitar spam

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.